
I am unsure why eating cereal out of a mug rather than a bowl is more exciting for me. Maybe it's the challenge of the constrained space of the mug and it's miniature appeal, or the fact that eating cereal in smaller doses inhibits it from becoming soggy, which it most certainly does by the time you reach the end of a bowl. Or maybe its just fun to diverge from the normal way of eating foods sometimes. In any case, cereals that always reach mug status in my house include Puffins, Cheerios, and Cocoa Krispies for dessert. Even as adults, my sisters continue to keep the practice alive too, except well, Kelly has moved on to plain yogurt and granola. I don't know if I'm ready to consider that cereal.

I totally agree! For me, the sogginess is a factor. I usually go for a mug or bowl. Cute post!
ReplyDelete