
I've never really been into advanced communication technology. There was a brief period of time when I was seduced by the prospect of owning an iPhone, but I eventually admitted that I would fail to make use of most of the gadget's incredible features. After all, that would have been quite the leap for someone who recently worked up the courage to enable her Facebook wall.
One of my favorite things though is when I'm going about my day and something happens, anything really, that causes me to immediately think of someone special. Whether I see an object that triggers a fond memory, or hear a song that reminds me of a particular friend, or spontaneously, something hilarious happens that a certain someone would have exclusively seen the humor in, how wonderful it is to be able to pick up my phone in that moment and text that person. Even if it's just 'thinking of you'.

I love this one! Those are the best moments... :)
ReplyDelete