Friday, May 14

Favorite Things Day 10: Cardigans

No clothing item makes me light up quite like the cardigan. My love for cardigans runs deep and without a doubt, I closet more cardigans than any other article, including shoes. I met my good friend Andrea who is originally from Charlotte, North Carolina during the year she lived in Madison (before returning to Charlotte). While getting to know me, she was amazed by my cardigan lust, but more importantly, I like to think that I slowly converted her. The cardigan sweater is possibly the greatest of all clothing inventions, (Dare to challenge me? Respond with your suggestion!) for these main reasons: 1) Easy to layer 2) Comfortable 3) Warm 4) Functional

There is a cardigan for every need and the varieties are endless:

The Sporty Cardigan


The Draped Cardigan


The Preppy Cardigan


The Holiday Cardigan


The 'Ugly, But I Could Pull It Off' Cardigan (not to be confused with the Holiday Cardigan)


And my favorite, the Thrifty Cardigan. Not only because they're more fun to shop for, but because sometimes there are things I just don't have to spend more than two dollars on.

2 comments:

  1. This post is so funny . . . I love it! I think I've seen you wear examples of all these, now that I think of it (except, maybe, the "Ugly, but I could pull it off cardigan, which may be my favorite category).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wew even wearing cardigans when it was stinking hot outside and the rest of us were seriously thinking if we could pull off wearing a bikini to class ;-)

    ReplyDelete